Presbyterian Women (PW) is an independent organization within the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) of more than 300,000 women. The programming and resource options for the organization offer a variety of ways for women to live out their faith in an inclusive, caring community.
The women in our congregation have established our own Presbyterian Women Circle Groups. For meeting locations and/or to join one of our PW Circle groups,
contact the church office at 714-637-7660 or
Maria Lindsey, moderator, email@example.com.
All women in our church are eligible to be members of PW. The Circles meet on the following dates and times:
- Phoebe – Last Sunday of the month after Worship Service at 11:00 am
- Ruth – Second Wednesday of the month at 9:30 am.
- Lydia – Second Thursday of the month at 9:30 am.
- Abigail – Third Thursday of the month at 3:00 pm.
- Deborah – Second Wednesday of the month at 7:00 pm.
PW at CHPC is in its seventh year. Here are some of the mission projects for 2013-2014:
- Welcome Gift Boxes for boys and girls at the Sheepfold Center for abused women and their children
- Welcome Mommy Boxes for The Sheepfold and Casa Teresa, a homeless shelter for pregnant women and their infants
- 600 pairs of socks for the Knock Your Socks Off project gathering socks for Mercy House
- PW Baby Shower gathering to collect baby clothes and items for Casa Teresa
- Food collection for the Giving a Child Hope food pantry
- $250 donation to Working Wardrobes
- PWP Mission Drive $1200.90
- PW Birthday Offerings $400.72
- PW Least Coin Offerings $258.57
PW hosts an annual Celebration luncheon that we would love for you to attend. It is held in springtime. More information regarding this joyous event will be posted.