Don’t let the stress of the holidays crack your Faith …
Come join us for:
Hope In The Holidays
(A series for Individuals, Families, and Caregivers)
Rev. Dr Robin Clardy will lead a four week class entitled “Hope in the Holidays“. The material Rev. Clardy will present draws from her experience as a pastor and chaplain to provide spiritual and emotional support to individuals who struggle through the holiday season.
Topics will include:
- Dealing with grief and loss through the holidays
- How to navigate relational conflict
- Finding peace through the holidays
- Restoring joy in this season
Sunday mornings at 9am on 11/20, 11/27, 12/4, 12/11
(Attendance and childcare are Free, join us in the Fellowship Hall)
Class One on Sunday 11/20:
- What is happening for me this holiday season? What am I experiencing? Grief? A sense of loss? A health crisis? A life transition? Or, something else? Recognizing our different, but sometimes conflicting emotions, which surround holidays is important because it enables us to through what would other wise be a most difficult time.
Class Two on Sunday 11/27:
“What am I Needing this Season?”
- Recognizing my needs and assessing my resources.
Class Three on Sunday 12/4
“Adjusting My Expectations”
- I can’t go on with “life as normal”. How do I adjust to the new reality that I am now living?
Class Four on Sunday 12/11:
“Where is God in all of this?”
- How do I find God in the midst of my pain? How do I let God into this chaos that I am experiencing? How do I experience the peace of God when I feel broken?